- 1. Cut a paper plate in half and decorate. We used glue and glitter.
- 2. Make candles using craft items of your choice. You’ll need 8 or 9. We used popsicle sticks, matchsticks and tissue paper.
- 3. Stick the candles to the back of your decorated plate using tape or glue.
- 4. Why not attach some ribbon so you can hang yours up as a decorative piece?
- 5. Want an extra challenge? Learn a fact about Hanukkah for each candle you stick on to your Menorah?
Paper Plate Menorah
Celebrate Hanukkah by making your own Menorah using a paper plate!