- Cut a smaller tube so that it can slide on the top of the longer tube.
- Draw some faces on the smaller tube. Start with the emotions that are easier to recognise; happy, sad, tired, angry, nervous. Position on the other tube.
- Cut out some wings from some packaging paper or any other paper you have at home.
- Stick the wings on to the long tube.
- Make some antennae using a pipe cleaner and some beads. Tape them onto the inside of the tube.
- Now you’re ready to spin the face and discuss the different feelings the butterfly is showing.
This is a fun craft that not only looks fab, it can open discussions of emotions and recycling!