1) Add the flour and salt together in a mixing bowl. Stir
2) Add a little water at a time. Stir
3) When the mixture becomes more dough-like, get your hands in and start kneading
into a ball. Add water until you create a moldable consistency.
4) Separate into smaller balls and press a tea light into the ball to create the mould.
Give it a wiggle so it has space to go back in after it has been cooked.
5) Decorate with beads.
6) Remove tea lights and place in the oven on the lowest heat for 3 hours occasionally
7) Once ready, leave to cool before using.