- It’s time to get foraging. Explore your local park, or even your garden. There are so many beautiful things around us. Collect lots of interesting treasures – the more colourful the better!
- Cut the centre out of your paper plate
- Attach the sticky back plastic to the back of the plate – ensuring the sticky side faces upwards
- Stick the treasures you found while exploring onto the sticky plastic!
- Very carefully cut a small hole in the top of the paper plate, attach a loop of string
- Hang in the window for all to see your beautiful creation!
This simple craft looks beautiful hanging in the window! Appreciating the beauty of foraged nature, your Little Bug will love this!