- Head outdoors, and explore! Collect interesting treasures that you find (suggestions – Long Grasses, Ferns, Pinecones, Flowers, Feathers) and lots of sticks!
- Using a piece of string or sellotape, attach one of your treasures to each of your sticks. You have made your very own paintbrushes!
- Lay out your paper and paints.
- One by one, dip your paintbrush into your paint, and dab on your paper! Do they all make different marks and textures on your page?
- Can you create a beautiful picture using your special Natures Paint Brushes?
Natures Paint Brushes
Today we are exploring the world of textures! In this activity, your Little Bug will gather treasures from outdoors, and learn how each of these treasures leave a unique mark that can create a beautiful piece of art!