- As we are creating Cress Caterpillar, let’s get those hands green! You could do this by painting your hands with a paintbrush, or get super messy and blob the paint on your hands and rub together!
- With your fingers facing the bottom of the page, add three green hand prints
- Next, we need to make Cress’s face! Paint the palm of your hand green – Cress has two antenna’s on his head, so paint two of your fingers! We chose to paint his antennas red, but you can use any colour you like!
- Add Cress’s face to your painting.
- Can you add eyes and a smile? You could do this with paint, googly-eyes or a pen!
Cress Caterpillar Hand Painting
A super messy activity, opening up your Little Bug’s imagination while getting creative and problem solving!