- Add a few drops of food colouring into a bowl of water.
- Rip your sheets of paper into small pieces and add to the bowl of water. Allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Remove the paper from your bowl and put into a blender or food processor – blend at a high speed until a mulch is formed.
- Place your cloth over the top of a glass, and add a few spoonfuls of your paper mulch.
- Add wildflower seeds to the mulch, and cover with a couple more spoonfuls of mulch.
- Squeeze the excess water out into your glass through your cloth, creating a ball – you had created your first wildflower bomb! Repeat until you have no more paper mulch.
- Allow your wildflower bombs to dry overnight.
When it rains, head outside with your wildflower bombs – to plant your wildflower bombs all you need to do is place them in an empty muddy area, and the rain will do the rest! They also make a fabulous homemade gift!