- Cut your paper plate in half, now make the edges curved to create each wing
- Sellotape the two wings together
- Now the fun part! It is time to get creative and paint your butterfly’s wings! Remember, butterflies have symmetrical wings, this means that both wings are matching!
- Glue a lolly stick to the centre of your butterfly (on top of the sellotape) – you can paint this too if you like!
- Add two eyes, and two antenna’s using a pipe cleaner.
Paper Plate Butterflies
Let’s get messy! These super cute butterflies are so much fun to make!