- Head outside and hunt for lots of stones – they can be any shape and size you like! The mores stones you collect the more mix and match options you will have!
- Give you stones a nice little bath to remove any dirt, and allow them to dry
- Now your stones are dry, it is time to get creating.
- Let’s start with eyes, can you make 3 sets of eyes using your paint?
- Mouth’s next! Can you create different expressions? A smile, surprised mouth, how about a sad mouth?
- Do you have any stones left? If you do, could we make some expressive eyebrows?
- You have finished the pieces for your mix and match! Well done! Let’s use these to create as many faces as you can! Can you describe what emotion each face has?
Mix and Match Faces
This fun craft allows your Little Bug to create lots of faces with lots of different emotions