- Taking your paper or card, draw a large oval and cut this out – this will be your face!
- Collect lots of leaves, twigs, and flowers from your garden, or a park
- Using your glue, attach the natural materials you have collected to your face to create an expression – you could try making a happy face, a sad face, a worried face etc.
- Could you add some hair to your face, using your natural materials?
- Take a long piece of string, attach the faces that you have created using pegs. Can you hang your display for everyone to see?
This activity brings together facial expressions and nature, and gives the opportunity to discuss what makes us feel different emotions