- Collect leaves. Fallen or fresh should both work!
- For painting, choose your first leaf and turn it over so that you paint the surface with the bumpy veins on. Cover the whole area.
- Turn it over onto the paper and firmly press down on it for a few seconds.
- Slowly lift from one edge and have a look at your painted print!
- For crayon leaf printing, choose a leaf and place vein-side up underneath a piece of paper.
- Rub a crayon over the paper to reveal the print.
Leaf Printing (two-ways)
Let’s make leaf prints using two different art materials!