- Cut a rectangle from a cardboard box – a sturdier cardboard is best!
- Using paint, or markers, colour the pasta in corresponding colours to your pipe cleaners
- Once the painted pasta is dried, glue to the cardboard
- Bend your pipe cleaners into flower shapes, try to ensure a reasonable “stem” to be threaded through the pasta
- Add any decoration you may like!
- Ask your Little Bug to match the flowers with the colours, and thread through! Allow them to explore, removing and re-threading the pipe cleaners
Flower Colour Match
An educational activity for your Little Bug – combining colour matching with fine motor skills. So simple to make, with items you can find around your home!