- Tear off a section of air drying clay and knead until it feels softer and easier to mould with.
- Separate and roll into balls to create your spider’s body and head.
- Go into the garden or for a nature walk to collect some twigs and nature treasures.
- Count out 8 sticks for the spider’s legs and push them into the clay.
- Did you find something you can use for eyes? How many eyes will you give your spider?
- Leave to dry for around two days.
Explore a new art medium by creating a spider using air dry clay.